Whether you're looking for a writer for your print or on-line publications, have a project that needs another pair of critical eyes, or need advice on how to get your message across, I can help. I provide a complete range of editorial services, including:
- substantive editing
- publication management
- public relations
Among my ongoing and/or recent projects are:
- Contributing editor for the Baltimore Beacon, a monthly newspaper for "baby boomers and beyond"
- Editor in Chief of travel/lifestyle webzine Hospitality21.com
- Editor of Health@Work, a bimonthly e-newsletter of the American Institute for Cancer Research
- Project manager for Washington Post Dining Guides and special sections in the areas of health, education, business, technology, and employment
- Design writer for What's Up? Media
- Internal/external communications (newsletters, brochures, guidebooks, press releases) for regional hospitals, including LifeBridge Health and University of Maryland-St. Joseph Medical Center
Get in touch and let's talk about what I can do for you!